New Service Request

Below you will find downloadable forms (pdfs) for utility service and user agreements. Please complete them in full and return them to our office.  All applications for new service, must be turned in to the office - in person, we will need to make a copy of your state issued driver's license at that time.

Please bring forms to our office along with your driver’s license so we can make a copy.

 Click here for:

Application for Water and Sewer Service - Hidden Valley Lake Customer's

Application for ONLY Sewer Service ( Rocky Mountain Estates, Arbor Ridge and Georgetown Road) - click below where it says "Relevant Documents"